Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

A Peek at Success...

I love to offer mini sessions a couple times a year for a few reasons. 1.) They go by quickly and the fast pass usually keeps everyone at high energy and with lots of smiles. 2.) I get to see many families all at once and the people ARE my favorite part of photography. 3.) They are an affordable option to get some great shots marking this time in a family's life.  Enjoy a peek at a few pix from each of the sessions and make sure to "like" Kandid Kanet Photography on Facebook by going here: https://www.facebook.com/kandidkanetphoto and keep your eye out for the next Mini Session announcement! Plus, you will get to see some great photos in the meantime. While you are there, please introduce yourself and let me know how you heard about me! I love new friends and referrals!
















No comments:

Post a Comment