Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

Wedding Bells!

I must say, this was a first for me! An OUTDOOR wedding in March in Colorado! I was actually second shooter for this day and Christina Lear from Clear Image Photography was kind to allow me to display my work. I realize it is May but I wanted to wait to blog this day until the couple received all of their pictures from both photographers. Weddings are often a whole weekend affair and the result is often thousands of pictures to wade through. Editing can take many months so that the best is given. This VERY fun couple braved the snow for an engagement session with Christiana but had a gorgeous sunny day to tie the knot. As second camera I provided back up and different angles so here are just a few of my perspective. Congrats to Chris and Lindsey once again, you picked the BEST month in Colorado to get married this year so far.










1 comment:

  1. I Love these, and I Love you! Thank you so much for being such a huge help that day. Let's shoot together again, sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete