Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Another Day to Another Week


What an eventful week this has been so far! I had the opportunity to take maternity photos this past weekend of a very cute couple just before the Super Bowl. We struggled to find a good spot for outdoor photos after the Spring storm that left Broomfield buried under more than two feet of snow. But, we were blessed with a warm sunny day and got some great shots. The studio session was wonderful and it will be hard to choose which photos to pick. Since they haven't had the opportunity to view the photos yet I will give you just a sneak peak...






I have also been working diligently on getting a website started and other marketing materials to help with the branding process of my business. I have attached the link to the website. It is a work in progress so bear with me. Next up: a Facebook page!! Nothing like social media for exposure. AND...drum roll please....I am going to learn to twitter, or um tweet? :) But that will be down the road as clearly that is not a familiar forum for me. 

This weekend I will be doing some commercial photography for an artist in the area. It will be a fun experience to be involved with and a great opportunity to see my work out in the local community.

Although it is a lot of work I am very excited for the direction this is going. Thank you for all your support. Stay tuned as we continue on this journey. And if you know anyone in the Denver area in need of a photographer please pass along my information!

Kandid Kanet Photography
kandidkanetphoto.smugmug.com
kandidkanetphoto@gmail.com
303-570-0980

No comments:

Post a Comment